INFORMATION IN ACCORDANCE WITH ARTICLE 13 OF LEGISLATIVE DECREE No. 196/2003 (PROTECTION OF PERSONS AND OTHER SUBJECTS WITH REGARD TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA)
PharmaLite is particularly sensitive to the protection of privacy and the fundamental rights of individuals, and since the Internet is a potentially risky tool for the circulation of your personal data, PharmaLite is required to comply with rules of conduct - in line with Legislative Decree No. 196 of June 30, 2003 (Italian Code on the Protection of Personal Data, hereinafter also "Privacy Code") and Regulation 679 /2016 - that ensure safe, controlled and confidential online navigation of its portal.
It is important to take note of the rules PharmaLite has set for itself in collecting and processing personal data and in providing a consistently satisfactory service to the users of its site.
1. Perform the necessary steps to register users to the site, a site that allows all users to keep abreast of the latest PharmaLite news and, for registered users, to consult restricted areas, with the ability to check any orders placed and manage their profile.
2. Use the data released by interested users as part of the services provided by the site;
3. Install technical and, for users who have given consent, profiling cookies on users' devices;
4. Allow users to join PharmaLite's social groups;
5. Make data available to third parties, carefully selected by PharmaLite, for the purpose of the provision of third party services expressly requested by users;
6. Inform users in case their data is disclosed to third parties for activities related to what is of interest or if this is required by law, regulation or EU legislation;
7. To use users' data to send advertising emails from third-party companies, only in cases where the users themselves have given their express consent;
8. Respond to requests for deletion, amendment, supplementation of data provided, objection to the processing of data if processed in violation of the law, objection to the processing of data for advertising purposes, including by means of printed materials, or for telephone sales purposes;
9. Ensure the proper and lawful processing of user data, safeguarding their confidentiality, including by applying appropriate security measures to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of such data.
Information pursuant to art. 13, Legislative Decree 196/2003
To use our services, personal data are required and are used to respond to requests expressly and voluntarily made by the user. In particular, the activities of collection - and subsequent processing - of personal data are aimed at the pursuit of PharmaLite's institutional and commercial purposes and, in particular for:
1. Perform the operations necessary to enable users to register on the site and use the services reserved for registered users, including the management of their profile within which they can check their orders and, if desired, save the details of their credit card(s) with which they intend to pay for orders;
2. Perform operations necessary to enable users to place product purchase orders;
3. Perform the necessary steps to allow users access to PharmaLite's social groups.
Personal data will be made available to persons expressly authorized by Pharmalite - and for this purpose appointed as data processors - who carry out processing activities that are indispensable for the pursuit of the purposes indicated above. In general, these are the persons in charge of the provision of specific services, administration, management of information services, relations with actual and potential customers, marketing and sales, and the call center.