Aspi Gola Natura Spray Alb/LimIn offerta!
Save: €5,50 (47.1%)
- Pay securely with Paypal
- Shipping throughout Italy within 24/72h
- Guaranteed return within 14 days
- Large volume orders? Contact us
ASPI THROAT NATURE SPRAY
LEMON APRICOT FLAVOR
Spray based on natural extracts of aloe and Icelandic lichen and with hyaluronic acid.
Medical device for the treatment of sore throat and cough. Indications: Aspi Throat Nature Spray protects the throat and reduces coughing, exerting soothing and protective action especially when you have a cold. Useful in cases of sore throat caused, for example, by pharyngitis or tonsillitis and the associated cough. It protects the throat from irritation and soothes the discomfort of an inflamed throat. Forms a protective barrier-effect film that reduces burning, pain and sensitivity to swallowing. Useful as a preventive, for those frequently exposed to offensive external agents such as cold, smoke, smog, dust, it limits contact with external agents and exerts a rehydrating action on the oropharyngeal mucosa. Thanks to the presence of natural extracts of proven efficacy and hyaluronic acid, Aspi Gola Natura Spray creates a moisturizing and emollient mucoadhesive film that protects the pharyngeal mucosa, soothes sore throats and calms coughs. Given its high humectant action, Aspi Gola Natura Spray is useful for preventing xerostomia (dry mouth) in individuals who are forced to breathe only by mouth, such as in post nasal surgery.
Aloe extract, Icelandic lichen extract, sodium hyaluronate, water, glycerol, citric acid, natural flavors, xanthan gum, hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose, potassium sorbate.
Without gluten and lactose, sugar-free, alcohol-free.
Mode of use.
Adolescents and adults: 3-4 nebulizations several times a day, as needed, up to a maximum of 6 times a day.
Children 3 years and older: 2 nebulizations several times a day, as needed, up to a maximum of 6 times a day.
- Do not take if hypersensitive or allergic to any of the components.
- Do not use the product after the expiration date indicated on the package.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not use in case the packaging is not intact.
- Do not administer to children under 3 years of age.
- It is recommended to avoid use during pregnancy.
- The expiration date refers to the product in intact packaging, properly stored.
- If you do not notice appreciable results after a short period of treatment (7 days), seek medical advice.
- So far, no undesirable effects have been observed following administration of the device. However, if undesirable effects are noted, inform your doctor or pharmacist.
Store in the original package at room temperature in a cool, dry place.
Validity with intact packaging: 36 months.
20 ml bottle.
Questions to ask?
You have questions about the product, the order, or some aspect of the purchase.Frequently Asked Question
How can I pay?
You can pay securely with your card thanks to our partner PaypalPayment Information
When does it arrive?
We ship in 24/72h with insured and guaranteed couriers at low cost.Shipping Information