Cer Hitech Connettivina 10X10In offerta!
Save: €2,57 (29.8%)
- Pay securely with Paypal
- Shipping throughout Italy within 24/72h
- Guaranteed return within 14 days
- Large volume orders? Contact us
HI TECH PATCH
Connettivina Hi Tech patch is a medical device for skin use consisting of a transparent polyurethane adhesive border and a multilayered absorbent central pad imbibed with a 0.3% sodium salt hyaluronic acid solution.
The dressing was developed to ensure high comfort:
- Is conformable and has rounded edges;
- Allows skin perspiration;
- Is impervious to water;
- Is water resistant.
The center pad also has a nonstick layer for painless and trauma-free removal.
Connettivina Hi Tech patch is able to create a moist environment at the application site, protected to the outside, such that it promotes the natural process of tissue repair in cases of excoriations, abrasions, small cuts, superficial wounds, and burns.
The imbibition solution contains no parabens or other preservatives.
Mode of use.
Before application clean and dry the affected area carefully, disinfect if necessary.
1. Grasp the two flaps of the aluminum envelope containing the adhesive dressing, pull them open to open the package and take out the dressing. The dressing consists of an adhesive side A (light blue) and an outer side B (white).
2. First gently remove the two flaps of the blue protection of the adhesive side A of the dressing and apply to the wound, making sure that the soaked pad is centered on the area of interest.
3. Press and spread the dressing carefully to allow proper adhesion, avoiding creases.
4. When adhesion is achieved, gently remove the two edges of the white protective paper on the outer side B, pulling them along the line of separation, from the center to the edges.
Frequency of application: apply to the injured skin area every 48 hours until completely resolved, for no more than 30 consecutive days.
Imbibition solution: hyaluronic acid sodium salt 0.3% (main component), glycerol, propanediol, phenethyl alcohol, ethylhexyl glycerin, lactic acid, purified water.
Support: polyurethane, polystyrene, polyethylene, viscose, polyester, polypropylene, polyacrylic adhesive.
For skin use only. Do not use products containing quaternary ammonium salts (such as benzalkonium chloride) at the same time, which may alter the product. Do not use the product if the package is opened or damaged. Do not use the product after the expiration date on the package. The expiration date refers to the product properly stored in its original packaging. Each adhesive dressing is disposable, meaning it should be used once only by a single patient and discarded after use. If reused, Fidia Farmaceutici cannot be held responsible for the performance, functionality and hygienic condition of the product. After use, do not disperse into the environment and dispose of according to current national regulations. Avoid contact with the eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse with water. Keep out of the reach and sight of children. The product has not been tested in pregnant, lactating women and children.
Contraindications: established individual hypersensitivity to components of the product.
Undesirable effects: There are no known adverse reactions with hyaluronic acid products.
Store in the original package at a temperature between 2°C and 25°C. Do not freeze.
Case containing 4 adhesive dressings for skin use, size 10x10 cm.
Questions to ask?
You have questions about the product, the order, or some aspect of the purchase.Frequently Asked Question
How can I pay?
You can pay securely with your card thanks to our partner PaypalPayment Information
When does it arrive?
We ship in 24/72h with insured and guaranteed couriers at low cost.Shipping Information