- How do I place an order?It's very simple! Choose from over 50,000 products available on PharmaLite.com by browsing the "Over-the-counter medicines", "Health and well-being", "Cosmetics and beauty", "Supplements and diet", "Veterinary" and "Covid-19 prevention" categories. Select the items you want to buy by clicking "Add to basket"; from the basket, continue with the order and complete your purchase after entering your personal details and chosen payment method.
- How long does it take for my order to be sent? Orders placed from Monday to Friday are sent by DHL Express courier within two working days, in the absence of unforeseen circumstances (e.g. missing supply from our vendors). If you order on a Saturday and/or Sunday, the order will be prepared the following Monday and delivered on the Tuesday or Wednesday. The PharmaLite offices will be closed on national holidays: 1st January, 6th January, Easter and Easter Monday, 25th April, 1st May, 2nd June, 15th August, 1st November, 8th December, 25th and 26th December.
- I have received the wrong product. What do I do?First of all, please accept our apologies. If you have received one or more wrong products, please report the error to us as soon as possible, by calling PharmaLite Customer Service on +39 339 3841753 or by sending an email to [email protected] Our operators will solve the problem as quickly as possible.
- An item is missing in my order. What do I do? Your order may have been sent in multiple packages. The first thing to do is to check your email to see whether any other items will arrive in a separate delivery. If multiple packages were sent, the accompanying note or the PDF you received in the order confirmation will show the names of the items in each package. Please have a look to check that the products you received match what is shown in the note. If you have already checked and one or more products are missing, please contact PharmaLite Customer Service on +39 339 3841753 or send us an email to [email protected] Our operators will solve the problem as quickly as possible.
- My order contains a damaged product. What do I do?We are sorry if a product has been damaged in transit. If package is already damaged and/or has external stains caused by leaking liquids at the time of delivery, please do not accept it and immediately contact PharmaLite Customer Service on +39 339 3841753. If you notice the damage to the products after the package has already been delivered, you can request a refund of the damaged product by sending us an email to [email protected] PharmaLite Customer Service will assess the causes and extent of the damage and will probably ask you for a photograph of the damaged product or products, to send to [email protected] You will receive a confirmation and all updates directly by email.
- I have made a mistake in my order; can I cancel it or change it? You can cancel your order, but you can't change the items within it. If there are incorrect products and/or quantities in the order, you can cancel it and place a new order. We recommend cancelling the order quickly. Cancellation is free if done before the package is sent. If the package has already been sent, you can still cancel the order, but the delivery costs will be deducted from the refund. The refund will be made to the same payment method you selected when placing the order. If you think you will not be present at the time of delivery, don't worry, the courier will leave you a note and you will receive an email or a text message from the courier that will allow you to arrange another delivery. If you want to change the delivery date or address after the order has already been placed, just use the link contained in the email or text message notification that DHL Express sends at the time they collect the package and before they deliver your order.
- Do I have to register on the PharmaLite.com website to place an order?Registration is required to place an order from our online pharmacy. You can still add your products to the basket, and then register/log in once you get to the checkout. Registering has many advantages which will help you on subsequent orders:
- your user profile where you can monitor the status of each order
- the ability to edit your profile details, such as the billing and delivery addresses
- the ability to subscribe to our newsletter, to receive updates and promotions.
You can easily delete your account at any time.
- I don't know wheter my order was placed successfully. How can I check?If your order was placed successfully, you should have received a confirmation and summary email from PharmaLite.com at the email address you entered. If you received the email, that means the order was successfully placed. Please also check whether the email went into the spam folder by mistake. If you placed an order selecting PayPal or a credit card as the payment method, you will receive a second email confirming the successful transaction. If you have not received one or both of the confirmation emails, you can request more information from PharmaLite Customer Service by calling +39 339 3841753 or by sending an email to [email protected]
- What payment methods can I use on PharmaLite.com? Our users can pay for the ordered products and the delivery costs by PayPal, with a Paypal account or through their credit card.
PayPal, an eBay company, is a fast and secure payment system. After selecting this payment method and clicking "Confirm Order", an overlay window will appear where you can choose between two options:
- make the payment with your personal Paypal account
- pay with any credit/prepaid card (Visa, Visa Electron, Mastercard, American Express, PayPal Card).
The system securely communicates directly with PayPal, so PharmaLite.com will never see your payment details. The amount will be charged directly to the credit card (Visa, Visa Electron, Mastercard, American Express or prepaid – e.g. PostePay) that you have chosen or associated with your PayPal account. For each transaction, you will receive a confirmation email from PayPal. The order amount will be charged to your PayPal account at the time the order is placed. If the order is cancelled, the amount will be refunded to your PayPal account or your credit/prepaid card. Paying with PayPal or credit card speeds up order dispatch times because the transaction is verified instantly and your order goes straight to processing.
Payment for products ordered at PharmaLite.com can be made by credit card through PayPal, which accepts Visa, Visa Electron, Mastercard, American Express or prepaid credit cards. The total amount due to PharmaLite is debited at the time the order is placed.
- How do I know that the payment was successful?You should have received a confirmation and payment summary email from PharmaLite.com at the email address you entered. If you received the email, that means the order was successfully placed. Please also check whether the email went into the spam folder by mistake. If you placed an order selecting PayPal or a credit card as the payment method, you will receive a second email confirming the successful transaction. If you have not received one or both of the confirmation emails, you can request more information from PharmaLite Customer Service by calling +39 339 3841753 or by sending an email to [email protected]
- Does PharmaLite.com store my credit card data?No, PharmaLite.com never sees your credit card details because they are transmitted directly to BPM and PayPal.
- What are the delivery costs and times in Italy and abroad?National and international deliveries are handled by DHL Express courier. Deliveries are made from Monday to Friday, excluding national holidays. Your order will be delivered between 24 and 48 hours from the time you place your order. Note: for very bulky orders and/or orders over 3 kg, a delivery surcharge will be required after the order is placed. Delivery is free for orders of €29.90 and above. For countries outside the European Union or with particular tax regimes (e.g. Canary Islands) there may be CUSTOMS DUTIES (to be paid by the customer) or other fees to be paid upon delivery. When the order is dispatched, you will receive an automatic email notification containing the relevant shipping number (tracking code or AWB code) which will let you track the delivery and monitor its status. When the order is delivered, you will need to check that the package is perfectly sealed. Each package is sealed with adhesive tape. Please DO NOT accept the package if the box is not intact or the adhesive tape has been tampered with. If the box is not intact or it has been damaged, or the adhesive tape has been tampered with, please report this to the courier immediately; otherwise, the product will be considered to have been correctly delivered and PharmaLite will not be held responsible for any damage and/or missing products.
- Can I check the delivery status of my order?You can check the status of your orders from your account by selecting the order from the "order list" page. If the order is "in progress" it means that it is being prepared for dispatch. Once it has been collected by the courier, the status of the order will change to "dispatched". If the email address or number you entered is correct, you will receive an email or text message from the courier containing a link to track your order.
- How can I find out where my package is?When your order is dispatched you will receive an email or text message that will let you follow the delivery status on the DHL Express courier website.
- Can I chenge the delivery address of an order I've already placed?We have activated the free DHL "On Demand Delivery" service for you, which you can use to change the delivery date or address, have it left on your doorstep, with a neighbour, or a place indicated by you, or even conveniently collect it from one of the thousands of DHL Service Points in Italy*. DHL Express will send you an email or text message notification upon dispatch and before delivery of your order. With that link you can immediately set where and when to receive your purchase. * The available options may vary depending on the destination country, the type of shipment and the decisions of the sender.
Returns and refunds
- How can I return a product?Your cancellation right allows you to return a purchased product for any reason within 14 days of the date that you receive your order. You can return the entire order or individual products purchased within the order. You can also request a return if the delivery does not match what you ordered (products that you didn't order, or products which are damaged or missing). If you purchase using a VAT number, you will not be able to exercise this cancellation right. Furthermore, the cancellation right can never be exercised for SOP and OTC over-the-counter medicines. To complete a return, please send us an email with your order number and reason for cancellation to [email protected] The full amount will be only be refunded if the product is returned intact in its original packaging, excluding shipping costs which will remain the responsibility of the customer (in accordance with the law).